The X-Files is BACK on TV for a 6 part mini series on Fox. The search for the truth continues, and even the C.I.A has taken part in all of the excitement. The Government agency recently tweeted a link to a handful of previously declassified documents that Mulder and Scully would love to get their hands on. I bet you would too!
Check out the CIA's Top Picks for Mulder and Scully 1.usa.gov/1SCbcjj
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is a federal law that allows for the full or partial disclosure of previously unreleased information and documents controlled by the United States government to put citizens in the know.
The act automatically puts classified documents up for review every 25 years. Many UFO documents in the CIA's UFO Collection have become declassified as it takes serious reason, and special permission to keep documents classified passed 50 and 75 years.
Good thing for us, because that means the truth really is out there. You can browse hundreds of documents from the CIA's FOIA UFO Collection here.
The X-Files premiered on Fox January 24th and 25th with new episodes following every Monday Night. You can watch FULL Episodes on Fox.com. Tune in if you want to believe!
MORE ARTICLES ON PETE'S BASEMENT
- Don't Mess With Texas Creator Bobby Smith Interview from Pete's Basement Extras!
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Spoiler Review from Pete's Basement!
- Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase II Blu-Ray Collection
- NASA Confirms Its First Planet in Habitable Zone of Sun-like Star
- Neato Rocket Raccoon, Guardian of the Keystone Quadrant Figure!